Call us at (561) 868-4343
or email us at email@example.com.
You can also complete the short form below
and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Six basic steps in the adoption process:
- Orientation. Attend an informational meeting to learn more about becoming a foster or adoptive parent.
- Preparation and selection. Attend MAPP, a required parenting and training course (free).
- Family study. An adoption specialist will get to know you and your family by visiting your home and meeting your family to discuss your personal history, family interests and lifestyle.
- Home study and application approval. Once your home study is approved, you can inquire about children based on your family’s strengths.
- Matching children and families. Once a child has been matched with your family, the meeting and visitation process begins. If everything goes well, the child will then move into your home.
- Adoption finalization. Once placed, there is a supervision period before the adoption process is completed and the court finalizes the adoption.